07 July 2013

SeeU Photoshoot [24.5.13]

Hi guys!
As usual, this post is extremely overdue.  So are my assignments.

SeeU Photoshoot, Vesak Day
This photoshoot was a studio shoot. It was very rushed and last minute so i am extremely happy that I could find SKWs to help out OTL.
Special Thanks to Kang Yu and Xuan Hui for coming to help out!
Photographer was Jencus. First time working with him and i am very pleased with the photos!
The version I did was from the MV Run!! Maid SeeU if i should give it a name...
SeeU [maid]

I really love SeeU.
She is my favorite Vocaloid and the frst Vocaloid i have ever cosplayed! <3 <3 <3 <3 
Okay... So we planned the shoot to start at 12pm and end at 3pm. And i am extremely proud to say, being extremely anal about punctuality and all
WE STARTED AND FINISHED JUST ON TIME.
/claps/
I mean usually photoshoots never go as planned. Sometimes it starts too late or sometimes it just drags on and on. But, for this shoot we got all the pictures and just nice at 2.50pm, the camera's battery died and we packed up 8'D 
MOVING ON~
This shoot definitely challenged my flexibility. I was like asked to do 'splits' and 'back breaking stuff' and it was totally out of my league. I'm not that young you know.
 There was a lot of wig flippin too that DESTROYED MY WIG </3 I still have not taken it out of the plastic zip lock OTL /slapped and kicked/ 
I bought cakes and Chewy Junior for the shoot and Kang Yu was drooling most of the time. Of course I gave my SKWs a few bites >:3 Jencus brought like 2 packs of Heart- Shaped balloon which were extremely difficult to inflate OTL which resulted in me /doing make-up/ to help inflate a few :'3
So... Pictures!! OMAKES FIRSTTTTT
 Did I mention how annoying my eyelids were that day.
see what see.
OKAY NOW YOU CAN'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ANYMORE. Time for normal pictures.
Chewy Juniors

Katy Perry
 




My Fave
I am not releasing anymore pictures!!
If you do like the pictures do support them on my WorldCosplay/Cure/dA XD Links are on the sideeee...
Once again i apologize for this EXTREMELY LATE post and I am extremely grateful for all the help i received during this impromptu shoot OTL Please forgive me 8'D
And now, I will proceed to fag over my OTP TakaRitsu.

Thank You for Reading!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment