07 July 2013

Cosfest XII Day 1 [6.07.2013]

In an effort to not be late, I am writing the post now....

HELLO. So I attended Cosfest XII (day 1) yesterday  (❍ᴥ❍ʋ). Cosfest is a Cosplay Convention held every year and the admission is FREE! \o/ This year's cosfest is also known as Heart Of Cosplay . There were cosplay catwalks /didn't participate/ , performances by an Indonesian cosplay group and Karaoke (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

Reika Arikawa attended Cosfest this year too! She was selling her merchandises at the event and they sold out completely. People were already queueing at her booth before the event even started. OAO
AND SHE COSPLAYED RAVIOLLI  RIVAILLE ON DAY 1. /fangirls/

With every /big/ event, the number of attendees (cosplayers) increase and Cosfest is not an exception. It was so crowdeddddddd (=_=)  . And it was super hot too /cries/ Thank god it was air-conditioned in the tent.
Ahh... I forgot to mention who i was cosplaying as at the event \( ゚ヮ゚)/
I present to you ONODERA RITSU!!
/Urm... If you are on my Facebook you should know that recently my Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Fandom has spiralled 'out of control'   kyaha . I revamped my entire facebook profile and even gave myself an alternate name called 'TakaRitsuFag'/
Anyway, this is me.  
I have not worn my black shirt yet....
Of course i do have a Takano <3 <3 <3
Kairin Puripuripuri
Okay so for the first time in a very long while, I did my preparations at home (make-up etc.) Cosplayer Xuan Hui also came over to my house to prepare and then we cabbed to Downtown East . She did Mikasa from Shingeki No Kyojin.
 
As i was on medication, I was feeling drowsy for like 70% of the time. So, if i acted really anti-social or stuff, I apologize (◞‸◟;)
I actually bought a Fujifilm Instax a day before event (to capture memories at events since i am leaving) XD I might do a review for it (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

(Btw, Polaroid is actually a brand and not the name for the instant pictures/films. Polaroid is a camera brand like Nikon/Canon/Pentax that is no longer being made. So don't be confused no more!)


I am extremely happy and grateful to have been able to attend Cosfest. I was able to meet my friends and my Idols ʕ •ᴥʔ I also collected many coscards and now i really need 2 more new name card albums to store my friend's homeless coscards (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) 
I only bought myself an Armin badge [#´Д`] Not really a big fan of Chibi art so many of the badges didn't appeal to me OTL. /no picture/

Time for the instax!!
 

 I took my first ever Instax with Tousa Bao/Sara! Extremely lucky to spot him right at the
start of the event ( ^◡^) Even got him to sign on the picture hurrrrr.

The second Instax I took was with the twins Akane Chian & Ojiru Juu(min)
When I got them to sign on the picture Tousa Bao was like "never ask me 
to sign!!" wwwww he forgot he already did hahahahaha 8'D

The next 2 that i took was with my Takano <3 (kairin). The Instax on the left was 
taken by someone else with her own Instax (・ω・) So nice of her to give
me the picture 8'D The one on the right is me and Takano's lovey dovey picture 8'D

Next one was with Looi En Qi (Yosuke Sora)! Was resting at the ticket booth /drowsy/ and
she came to greet us 8'D Took one with her 8D

Saw Shine so chiong-ed there to grab a picture and exchanged coscards 8'D 
so slim aslcakjhhfiu

Then i saw Mein and Asta ლ(o◡oლ) As you can see they said I am Akane (Psycho Pass)...
\|°▿▿▿▿°|/ :no: and now my name /to them/ is officially 'German Girl'... Ah long story...

AND LASTLY, REIKA!! <3
Super lucky to have gotten a shot with her!!! She was surrounded by SO MANY FANS. 
I honestly felt a bit pissed. Everyone was crowding around her and its the end of the event
and she is tired. At least me and kairin /and a few others/ had the decency to move away and make space for her =_= When there was space I asked for a picture because that was probably the last chance
i would get to take an instax with her /leaving SG/.


To Cosplayers: Please please please be considerate to your Idols. Don't crowd around them and give them no space. At least leave some space for people to take a proper picture and don't push.

Okayyyyy, So i have come to an end for this post. Lastly, I would like to Thank SG Cosplay Club for organizing this event again this year.
And to the readers , thank you! 
I shall now go recover from my muscle aches (ʃ˘̩̩ε˘̩ƪ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment