18 July 2013

New Blog Look and a Page!

Halooooo!

Just a short update on the happenings in my life (⊙ω⊙) 
So... as you can see... I gave my blog a new look \( ゚ヮ゚)/ I figured that it was time for a change since the previous look was a bit "sad"... I mean, to me, it felt like my blog was a bit depressing with my Misaki Mei cover and dull colors OTL


SO! I gave my blog more colors and even put in effort to design the cover /although all i did was just put words on it/ I also changed the fonts and small details like 'link' & 'hover' colors (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) My blog feels so much brighter and welcoming now OTL Hope you guys like it too ( •ॢ◡-ॢ)-

Next update would be: A page
I just created a Facebook Page a day ago and its meant for sharing purposes (O3O) I was extremely hesitant towards creating a page because i was afraid i would get mistaken for wanting...fame....and stuff..... I AM JUST PARANOID OTL But, one of the main reasons why i went ahead and created one anyway would be because i am gonna be slowly deleting people from my cosplay account. I know its a cosplay account and i should let others be on it BUT, I am actually migrating to another country in less than a year and I want to be able to get to know the cosplayers in Singapore's community better... So I am gonna delete those that I am not familiar with (mainly non-locals). So the page would be like another platform for others to view my cosplays and 'communicate' with me.
This page is not a full cosplay page though!!! I actually plan to post photography stuffy and makeup tutorials that i have been wanting to do in forever .

Anyway~ the update is over and if you want to see 'full' collections of my pictures and stuff,
 [PAGE] Yukarin: Story Of My Life

Once again, thank you for reading and i hope you like the blog's new look!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment