26 January 2013

Fraud

Hi guys!╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯
Extremely late Happy New Year to you~ I have been really lazy to blog recently OTL
But, I'm back 8D. About a week ago, i was notified by one of my deviantART followers that there is someone impersonating me and stealing my photos and calling them her own? She sent me a link to the person's profile too OAO. Apparently, she blocked me before i even found out about her OAO|| hurr she took precautions  Yea, so it was a real pain to deal with her -.-||

She stole my Alois Trancy cosplay picture and even edited a Christmas hat onto me (-‸ლ)
She pretended to be me too 8'D teaching people how to do my make-up... And you guys are probably thinking "why not report her?" Well... she blocked me so I COULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT THE REQUESTS TO REPORT HER SENT BY MY FRIENDS (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

And so, being teenagers, me and my "rebellious" friends decided to troll her. My husbando even created a new Facebook account just to troll her. She hates shoujo manga but in the profile description she put the total opposite and even acted like a total weeaboo going
"Konnichiwa~!! Neko-chan desu nya >w</ 
I like anime and manga!! Especially shoujo mangas!!! I hate yaoi though, ewww~

Nice to meet minna-san nyaaa~


~neko-chan "

OMG I DIED. So all three went on a trolling spree. aiya i lazy to type the details
Anyway, the problem resolved nicely with Impersonator kindly deactivating/deleting her account (⊙ω⊙)
So..... If you do come across any Facebook/Twitter/WorldCosplay/Cure/DeviantArt/Tumblr accounts pretending to be me, please please please tell. All my other social networking sites are listed on the side so please drop me a message OTL I will really appreciate it ໒(• ŏᴗŏ•)७
And i would also want to thank AshiotoPiko (dA) for informing me <3 Thank you for reading this 
awareness post!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment