16 November 2012

My first Cospure

Setting up this blog is not easy ( ́・ω・||`)
As the title suggests, I will be blogging about my first cosplay, which was Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo.
地獄少女
© Jigoku Shoujo Project / SkyPerfect • Wellthink • Aniple
" Somewhere in the vast sea of the Internet, there's a website that 

can only be accessed at the stroke of midnight. Known as the Jigoku Tsushin, rumor
 has it that if you post a grudge there, the Jigoku Shoujo will appear and drag
 whoever torments you into the inferno. Very little is known about
 the girl—all we know for sure is that she lives with her equally enigmatic grandmother, that
 three magical straw dolls accompany and serve her, and
 that whenever a posting on the Jigoku Tsushin moves her, 
she becomes the Jigoku Shoujo.  "


I might as well share my latests Enma Ai cosplay here too 8'D
Okay, So this is a picture from EOY 2011. The only decent picture i have. I don't even know if my first cosplay is decent anymore OTL
Photo Credits to: Simply Random
Till  this day, I still remember everything that went wrong. 
I HAD NO WIG CAP. I tied 6 different mini pigtails and booby-pinned them to my head and then put on my wig... which was constantly slipping off my head because i did not fasten it to my head
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
The wig was 80cm long. And, it got tangled before i even arrived at the event. 
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
And i forgot to bring my straw doll. I was only allowed to attend the event the event for 2 hours. And when i had to leave, it was raining cats and dogs. I didn't have proper Getas so i wore my school shoes....?The costume was too bloody long (didn't alter). Obi was badly tied pffffffffffft I wouldn't call it an Obi actually, it was more like a bloody piece of cloth  flimsy piece of cloth. 
And i took the MRT all the way from Woodlands to Raffles Place
In.Costume.
(ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・/
And if you were wondering why my wig is so badly chopped, its because after i had that little spat with my mum, i was so sad and angry and and and i took it out on my wig.
_(:'3」L)_
 \ Story of My Life /
Anyway, Very cui okay ;w; Then, i went on hiatus and practiced my make-up and now made an improvement.
Photo from Cosfest XI
Everything was pretty smooth sailing during this event (ノ・∀・)ノ
Gave away all of my coscards and made new friends! AND I MET REIKA!
And my Laogong Hou lian pi wants a shout out so:
HEY ARIANE <3
...................
So that's all for this post. I will put up another post with all my cosplays under "Cosplay Album"
So do subscribe to my Blog if you enjoy it!
And remember to visit the links on the side too!
<-- "Do visit"
Bai Bai~




No comments:

Post a Comment