16 November 2012

Hey There Frienship

So... I finally got down to create a blog :D
This is my obligatory First Post to this blog HARHAR.
I will blog about my cosplays/cosplay journeys/life/nonsense, as the title to the blog suggests.
AND ANIMANGA
Now please enjoy the music-

I have been cosplaying since December 2011. I attended my first event on the 15 of Dec. The event was EOY 2011, anybody went there? :D I was supposed to attend AFA as a cosplayer but I had a little argument with my mum and i was forced to go to China with her for two weeks 8'D. But, its cool. I kinda enjoyed it. Other than watching my stepdad and his buddy, Dan, eat silkworms, it was cool. 

I am a huge Fan of Naruto & Naruto Shippudden. Come fangirl with me on FB kay. /gets slapped/
Other series i am fond of is listed in the sidebar under "oh sweetness" /howdidicomeupwiththat/. I usually read shoujo mangas and watch shonen anime. But, its the opposite for my friends ._. When i read shoujo Manga, i feel like the shoujo sparkles are delivered better and give me more feels...? Anyway, shonen anime always has this awesome OST so it gets you pumped up HAH. Anyway, I shall cut the crap although i really want to continue with this crap. 

This are the characters i have cosplayed so far:
-Enma Ai, Jigoku Shoujo (kimono) 
-Enma Ai, Jigoku Shoujo (winter uniform)
-Alice, Pandora Hearts
-Shion, No.6
-Misaki Mei, Another
-Orihara Mairu, Drrr!
-Alois Trancy, Kuroshitsuji II (default)
-Tetsuya Kuroko, KuroBasu(Hyadain, Start it right away album art)
Tetsuya Kuroko, KuroBasu (Teiko)
...................
So do subscribe to my blog if you like it! 
And visit the links on the side too!
<-- "Do Visit"
Toddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment