18 November 2012

Extremely Late AFA post

AFA 2012

So, I shall start my extremely late AFA post. I just felt the urge to blog about AFA so please bear with me a bit cuz i might be doing a little ranting XD. 

*DO NOT CONTINUE IF U DON'T LIKE RANTS*
.........
Okay so AFA was held at EXPO this year, since Suntec is under construction ;w;. Well, I have only been to Suntec/ MBS/ EXPO convention halls so i am in no position to comment on the location >A<.
But, honestly speaking, i was kinda disappointed with this year's AFA. 

1. Too expensive
Urgh i swear that $18 for stage access tickets is too frigging expensive. I mean majority of the people that go for AFA are students. Why price it so high OAO? Not everyone's parents are gonna fork out the 18 bucks for their kids. Mine certainly did not. And, how many of this non-cosplayers who really want to see the stage events can stay from morning till night? They pay 18bucks to stick around for like 3-4 hours? Totally not worth it. 

2. Too crowded
 Okay you can't really control the number of people that attend your event so I am not gonna talk about the organizers but, the people attending the event. I really wish Singaporeans can be more gracious and NICE. No you don't stand in front of a walkway and chat. And, I didn't really get to experience it myself cuz i had a tight time limit, my friend s told me there were too many weeaboos.
WEEABOOS. WEABOOS EVERYWHERE.
They were complaining how annoying it is to visit a booth and here weaboos go,
" OMG THIS IS SO KAWAII DESU"
"THIS IS SO SUGOI DESU"
and potentially add nyan
Someone needs to get Akashi's scissors and cut this out /inserts jenna marbles/. Really its not cute. It can get really annoying ;w; Spare me please. I just can't stand it. I'm sorry OTL.
Did i mention it takes forever to get from one place to another. Its that crowded. It took me like 15min to get from hall 7 to hall 6 to look for my friend. 


----------------
Now on to the next segment :D Like i said, i had a time limit so i couldn't visit the booths. I spent it all on looking for my friends. So i can exchange coscards with them HARHARHAR
These are my cards 8D
and these are the cards i got!
Please dun mind my super awesome bed (⊙ω⊙)
I only took 4 pictures at AFA. Of cosplayers that i have been admiring since STGCC. Well.. KuroBasu Cosplayers only. The K Project is cuz I LOVE K.
So here is the pictures!!!
K PROJECT!! 
<---Yata Misaki, Fushimi Saruhiko, Munakata Reisi
Got a picture of Hayashi Kirin! The twins on the left. 
<--- Kise Ryouta, Seijuro Akashi, Tetsuya Kuroko
The kuroko coser is Haejong. Never seen this cosplayer so i don't know much (ʃ˘̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)
Got picture of another 2 twins! Ojiru Juu(Min) and Akane Chian with Teppei Yaki in the middle! xD
<--- Kagami Taiga, Tetsuya Kuroko, Tatsuya Himuro
And the cosplayer many girls have been fangirling over, TOUSA BAO/Sara
Was kinda surprised when i found out he was doing Murasakibara ( ́・ω・`)
I feel so lucky to have gotten their coscards! Here are the pictures!
You see i even have Shin シン's coscard HARHAR . I am very happy, indeed. 8D

All in all i wish AFA was like before, not over commercialized and expensive -sigh- Do comment your thoughts on AFA too :D 

 That's all for this Post. I hoped you like it (。´ ‿`♡)
Do follow my blog if you liked it. Things are gonna get interesting here! 
And visit my other sites too!
<-- "Do visit"
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment